Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Work with authorities for company’s legal procedures (ERC, IRC, etc.)
- Support welcoming guests to the office
- Prepare internal purchase proposal letters (stationery, equipment, tools, events...) and proceed the purchase as approved.
- Prepare internal payment request.
- Document typing and interpretation, translation.
- Deal with incoming email, faxes and post if required.
- Make meeting agenda.
- Manage paper works, documentation filing system.
- Support HR & Administrative Manager with event organization for the Company.
- Prepare periodic reports as per legal regulation (labor report, investment report, etc.) HR affairs
- Support HR & Administrative Manager with the setup, proposal, review and implementation of regulations and procedures: recruitment, orientation,
performance appraisal, training, staff internal transfer, labor contract termination; policies of salary increase, bonus, social insurance and other insurance for employees.
- Perform procedures and regulations related to expatriates according to current law (immigration, work permit, residence card...).
- Periodic report of HR & Administration Section.
- Liaise with other sections if required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Age, sex: U30, Female.
- English: upper-intermediate level, can work in both conversation and written English (daily works involve communication with Japanese managers, emails, letters, contracts)
- 3 - 4 year experience in HR/admin.
- Good control of computer software (word, excel).
- Characteristics: cautious, detail oriented, careful, multi-tasking. Admin and organization skill. Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised
- Education level: Bachelor/University degree or above.
- Working hours: 5 days/week, 8 hours/day (from 8am-5pm, lunch break from 12pm – 1pm). Overtime work may be needed basing on actual demand.
- Probation: 2 months
- Other benefits: monthly meal allowance.
- Welfare policy: company trips (new year pagoda visit and summer trip), company party (every quarter and at the yearend), annual medical check, private healthcare insurance, having foreign language or knowledge training, annual salary review, annual leave (min 12 days per year), annual bonus depending on company’s business result, social insurances & other benefits prescribed by law.