Mô Tả Công Việc
- Coordination and Supervision - Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of subsidiaries and report regularly back to CEO.
- Financial - Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve efficiency.
- Prepare and control operational budgets. Recommend effective strategies for the financial and operation well-being of the Subsidiaries.
- Analysing subsidiaries’s operations, report and recommend solutions to CEO and subsidiaries’s GD/GM.
- Cascading, delevering NLIC policy to subsidiaries.
- Monitoring, controlling the implementation of the policy of the subsidiaries to ensure compliance with the NLIC’s policies.
- Overview, review, analyze current situation, recommend strategy to manage operations of all subsidiaries including project companies.
- Coordinate with Investment Division and related division to supervise and manage subsidiaries to comply with Group Policies and related rules and regulations.
- Coordinate with Investment Division and related division to supervise and manage operations of business performance, financial performance, financing and cash-flow management of all subsidiaries ( Investment Division supervise and manage the result of business performance, financial performance, financing and cash-flow management for making investment decision)
- Coordinate with Investment Division and related division to verify and justify the annual business plan of subsidiaries.
- Coordinate with Investment Division and related division to review, supervise and appraise subsidiaries BOD and BOM performance.
- Report to CEO: Malaysian Chinese (Steven); work at CEO Office with other members (2 Asst for CEO, 1 in house Lawyer).
- Senior Manager for Group Management Operation, reporting directly to CEO and under CEO Office for day-to-day operations, managing the Subsidiaries, helping and creating organizational structure in accordance with NKIC Group policies.
- Working with NLIC BOM and management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices. This position will have close interaction with the BOD’s subsidiaries and their BOM for smooth operational cooperation.
- Develop and maintain excellence relationship with other department heads including subsidiary companies.
- Work closely with Investment & IR Division for subsidiaries P&L, Biz Plan, reports etc.
- As per stated in the Chart of Authorities.
- As per Group Management Policies and guideline.
- As per delegation decision.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Education background: B.S in Finance / Accounting / Business Administration
- Masters’ degree, CFA / CPA / ACCA is a plus.
- Experience: This is a management level position requiring min 7 years experience in company operation and management. at least 3 years in Real estate.
- Knowledge: This is a management level position requiring an experienced professional with a broad, multi-disciplined real estate background including investment, appraisal and asset management.
- Strong strategic, analytical and negotiating abilities combined with excellent communication, relationship and team building skills; strong presentation skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Good English and Vietnamese speaking and writing
- Good computer skills especially Microsoft office – power point, words, excel
- Good personality, attitude and people skills.
- > 35 years old.
- male or female.
- Good reporting skills and communication skills.
- External Audit Experience is a plus.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề lập kế hoạch và quản lý
Số lượng tuyển
TagsCông ty lớn