Mô Tả Công Việc
- Sourcing new office requirements.
- Landlord / Lease negotiation.
- Documents: Contract, quote of price, references...
- Maintaining client relationships.
- Site inspections.
- Handle complains and feedbacks of clients related in site.
- Business development and networking.
- Keep abreast of the property market status.
- Deploy effectily business strategies of company.
- Report turnover.
- Time-split: Typically 40% office-based / 60% external
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- BA degree.
- Proficient in English.
- Good computer skills (base programs: Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, internet).
- Real Estate Broker’s Certificate is preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in relevant field.
- Goal-orientated and ambitious - financially and career.
- Confident & competitive.
- Excellent relationship builders - with both international and Vietnamese senior clients.
- Very intelligent, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Very well-presented personally; to work in an international business environment.
- Client-focused and completely ethical.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Số lượng tuyển