Tóm tắt công việc
Công nghệ thông tin - IT - Phần cứng
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Activities in Electronic Design and Electronic Product Development.
- Requirement analysis, project plan and estimation, specification review.
- Product life cycle development (A, B, C and production).
- Prepare design document, High Level Design (HLD), test plan and validation plan.
- Schematic design and review; PCB layout review; Implement the test plan and test report review.
- May co-operate with layout, mechanical and software to hand out complete product from concept to market.
- Consulted for Analyze risks, handle risks, identify risk.
- Monitor and training team members.
- Report to Manager.
- Other assignments.
- Onsite on-job, system training and design process in Bosch group is necessary.
- Able to onsite working in Japan for 1 year.
- More detail will be discussed in the interview.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience: over 4 years of experience in related field.
- BSEE/MSEE degree.
- Good communication in English and Japanese language (N3 or above).
- Self motivated, good discipline, good problem solving with analytical and logical thinking.
- Passion in engineering, good attitude, ability to learn new technology and process.
- Fundamentals of EMI/EMC, Control systems, DFT and DFM.
- Good to know design tools: Orcad, Allegro, PAD, Altium, Protel,…
- Experienced in design and simulation of hardware circuits.
- Understand Microcontrollers structure, familiar with C+ is a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as with team members.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Ability to travel abroad in Japan for 01 year.
- Flexible work time, medical benefits, overseas training and working opportunities in Japan.