Tóm tắt công việc
Khoa học, Công nghệ, Kỹ thuật & Toán học - Khác
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Android code.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts.
- Work with product managers, clients and sales teams to assess customer demand and usability of new applications.
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mockups to build functional, high-performance Android phone and tablet apps.
- Report the progress for Team Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 2 years+ of recent experience developing apps in Android for multiple device screen sizes and OS versions.
- Proficient with Android Java.
- Strong understanding of Android SDK.
- Understanding of Google UI guidelines.
- Experience working with remote data via REST APIs and JSON as well as integrating with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience in writing OOP code and develop apps using MVC, MVP or MVVM.
- Good at using Git and Android Studio.
- Understanding basic knowledge of security.
- Strong desire to build a high-quality product.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Can train and lead other members.
[Why You'll Love Working Here]
- Beautiful office.
- 13th bonus and yearly performance bonus.
- Company tour, annual health check, year end party: once per year.
- Voluntary medical and accident insurance
- Free Japanese class.
- Commend MVP person every quarter.
- Other interesting activities: weekly fruit party, team building, ping-pong…