Mô Tả Công Việc
- Design, develop, test and integrate our native mobile Android applications.
- Participate in all aspects of the application development lifecycle including architecture, design, documentation, implementation, quality assurance and delivery.
- Work with designers to convert designs into exquisite user interfaces for Android devices.
- Write unit tests Package Android applications.
- Enhance performance of the application
- Provide technical leadership and mentor other team members.
- Working closely with Quality Assurance and Marketing team in resolving defects.
- Assisting with application transition to support teams and managing application documentation.
- Update existing Android applications.
- Other assignments from Manager.
- Further information will be discussed in interview.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 2 years+ of recent experience developing apps in Android for multiple device screen sizes and OS versions.
- Proficient with Android Java.
- Strong understanding of Android SDK.
- Understanding of Google UI guidelines.
- Experience working with remote data via REST APIs and JSON as well as integrating with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience in writing OOP code and develop apps using MVC, MVP or MVVM.
- Good at using Git and Android Studio.
- Understanding basic knowledge of security.
- Strong desire to build a high-quality product.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Can train and lead other members
- Beautiful office.
- 13th bonus and yearly performance bonus.
- Company tour, annual health check, year end party: once per year.
- Voluntary medical and accident insurance.
- Free Japanese class.
- Commend MVP person every month.
- Other interesting activities: weekly fruit party, team building, ping-pong…
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề kỹ thuật
Số lượng tuyển