Mô Tả Công Việc
- To audit and control daily accounting transactions in compliance with Vietnam Accounting.
- Systems (VAS), Tax regulation and accounting TSB Group.
- Monitor accounting system, record and filing accounting book, the original invoices and other evidences to ensure compliance with VAS.
- Monthly reconciliations and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Fully in charge of the relationship with Tax Department and other relevant authorities.
- Check and implemented all accounting transactions: Cash, Inventory, Account payable, Account receivable, product costing…
- Check and solve fluctuation of PL and BS.
- Support Financial Manager set up procedure and policy in compliance with the tax regulations and TSB Group policy requirements.
- Direct or indirect coordinate with other related section to set up, innovate and update accounting systems in order to control data effectively.
- Support Financial Manager establish financial report for monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Works with external and internal audit.
- Comply with all tax regulations and submit on time all Tax reports (VAT, CIT, PIT, etc.).
- Update new law and regulations on tax and report to board members.
- Raise any risk issue which may harm or damage the business and its performance.
- Audit all business expenses, set up rules and internal procedures necessary to improve the business performance: i.e. by providing all supporting documents to legalize business expenses, so they can be fully tax deductible.
- Control and responsibility on collect data from manufacturing systems to ensure data exactly.
- Others tasks as required by Financial Manager and GD.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduated University – major in finance/accounting.
- Female, have 3-5 years working experience in related field as the same position (especial in manufacturing field).
- High responsibility, honest, time management skill, careful, enthusiastic, creative and responsible for the job.
- Long term commitment.
- Fluent in English.
- Fluent in BRAVO accounting software is prefer.
- Experience working in Japanese company is prefer.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and computer skills.
- Good communication skills and solve problem skills.
- Able to work independently or in group, high pressure.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề tài chính
Số lượng tuyển