Tóm tắt công việc
Marketing, Kinh doanh, Bán hàng & Dịch vụ - Bán hàng & Phát triển/Quản lý kinh doanh
Phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Language qualification allowance(Japanese/English)
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsibility in Rental Division.
- Provide equipment for the construction site, power plant and shipyard, etc...
- Sales visition after an appointment and sales activities on site.
- ※70% of the customer is local companies,the rest of 30% consists of Japanese and Korean companies.
- Manage the orders and delivery time.
- Support to customers after-sales.
- Perform the market research to understand the need of customers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Having working experience as a sales.
- Who can work as walk-in sales(client emphasizes the aggressively).
- English or Japanese skill(for office communication).
- Working experience in close industries such as the construction industry.
- Annual Bonus.
- Annual Payrise.
- Annual award system.
- On site allowance.
- Language qualification allowance(Japanese/English).
- Commute allowance.
- If you got an award of contribution for 3 years owrking,you can get the trip to Japan for a week next spring.