Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage all operation of dealers in territory.
- Research regional market.
- Support dealership of all related matters.
- Promote exchanging of good sales experiences.
- Connect with all related Departments of Isuzu to help dealers and follow-up.
- Collect all information then transfer to others related Department and follow-up.
- Monitor sales plan and actual result of dealers in order to have the best countermeasure.
- Co-operate with dealers to hold events, promotion campaign to push up sales activities.
- Ensure adherence to Isuzu’s dealership standard by regular check of Sales, Service, Parts, Marketing activities.
- Instruct, collaborate & conduct for dealer in marketing activity.
- Explanation, monitoring for obeying of dealers operation accordance with Isuzu policy as well as instruction sales, service, parts promotion campaign.
- Manage list of fleet customer of territory in order to support when needed.
- Solve problem between DLR-DLR; IVC-DLR and feed back to IVC’s related group.
- Report to management all relative matters.
- Co-operate and conduct to make yearly, quarterly, monthly as well as operation plan of each dealer.
- Conduct dealer’s evaluation.
- Management Training for old/new dealer.
- Regional dealer meeting and Dealer conference.
- Collaboration on development new dealers/Satellite dealers.
- Studying and propose operation policy/ sales policy to suitable with actual market situation.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree with major: Automotive.
- Experience is not required.
- Age > 22.
- Good team working.
- Good English communication, TOEIC ≥ 650.
- Good communication skill.
- Hard working, pay attention to detail.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Số lượng tuyển