Tóm tắt công việc
Marketing, Kinh doanh, Bán hàng & Dịch vụ - Bán hàng & Phát triển/Quản lý kinh doanh
Phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Health Care, Health insurance and Social insurance
Professional, Dynamic working environment
Have the opportunities for training abroad.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- As a Sales Manager, you will manage and oversee the profitability of your business
by developing long-term and short-term sales goals and manage selling cost.
- You will in charge of preparing yearly budget, as well as strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Your responsibility including define key dealers or partners and develop new markets.
- Working closely with the marketing team to approach customers and understand the performance of the dealers and accounts as well as understand market trends of the business and competitors.
- You will lead a big sales team, ensure that your sales teams are motivated and focused on the company's strategic goals.
- Working with functional departments to set up or revise sales policies including selling policy, selling tools, and sales call management.
- Besides that, you will cooperate with HR department in recruiting and training and developing team members.
- Develop new products and new dealers including negotiate with potential dealers, deal schemes, corporation contract, marketing program...
- Support to SMD for PR activities: prepare POSM (leaflet, standee, gifts...), prepare for exhibitions (agriculture exhibition), seminar.
- In charge of development and follow up new business models based on BODs scheduling & PR for ACS services.
- Prepare contents to PR for ACS, on website, on POSM.
- Organize meetings across departments for new business development related matters/issues.
- Participating in training courses which enhance knowledge related to business development, and current job duty.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelors Degree in related fields.
- Computer proficiency( word, exel, powerpoint).
- The idial candidate has an excellent sales trac record as well as effective sales, planing, strong leadership and people management experience on FMCG industry and/or Financial field (Consumer finance fild is the best).
- Good business acumen.
- A dynamic personality.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency on English( 4 skills)
- The age is around 40-45 is preferable
- 2 time promotion per year.
- Health Care, Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law and accident insurance 24/7.
- Professional, Dynamic working environment.
- 12 days full paid leave per year, Annual Travel, Team building.
- Have the opportunities for training abroad.
- Have the opportunities to work with the international environment, improve the language, develop your self.