Tóm tắt công việc
Mô Tả Công Việc
Main responsibilities will be to develop company’s business in Vietnam by direct sale and manage local sales activities to achieve the annual target for corporate revenue growth. Communicating with current customers and ensure customer satisfaction by company’s product and services. Reporting to Country Manager of Japan and coordinate with Field Support Manager located in Singapore.
- Based in Vietnam and will be responsible for generating new business with target market of Flex PCB, PCB and laser micro machining through direct account and managing rep.’s activity.
- Maximize order intake within allocated territory.
- Identify new business opportunities in the territory.
- Develop effective working relationships with customers, prospects, subordinates and others
- Initiate effective sales strategies.
- Provide regular business forecasts, sales plans, market data and other information as required by management.
- Communicate with colleagues to support customers and make a progress of sales processes.
- Provide administrative supervision over local service team in collaboration with Service manager in Singapore.
Specific tasks to deal with on daily basis:
- Sales calls.
- Business travels in Vietnam to visit customers.
- Forecast and Update sales situation, and report it to Sales manager.
- Write a business letter and report in Vietnamese and English.
- Communication with Product managers in the US.
- Regular visits to key stakeholders at customers to build relationship and ensure satisfaction over company systems and services.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Requirements and skills:
- Required sales calls planning, sales strategies implementation and interactive sales development experiences.
- Good presentation skill in both Vietnamese and English.
- Aggressive, goal-orientated, and strong negotiation skill.
- Familiarity with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Able to understand all aspects of the company business and products, as well as being able to develop all levels of customer relations from factory workers to the CEO.
- At least university graduate with EE or Physical Engineering major.
- At least 5 years of working experience, minimum 3 years of experiences in selling manufacturing, process or test equipment into the PCB or semiconductor industry.
- Experiences of front/back end production equipment, familiar with laser processing is a plus.