Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsible for the setting up the whole supply chain to develop and growth up.
- Defining & implementing sales and logistics strategy.
- Key interface with global sales and get the advises from HQ.
- Leading planning and reporting session of sales and logistics.
- Driving key sales measurements (fulfillment, savings, quality, . . .).
- Manage and operate sales department and logistics department in effecient running to ensure to archive the sales target, and not wrongly and delayed deliver.
- Manage, training and develop sales and logistics personnel.
- Hold regular meeting with sales and logistics department.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate sales & logistics with business systems or processes.
- Making yearly budget for sales & logistics and control the actual cost as budgeted.
- Directly report to General Director.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor Degree at least ( University of Economics field, Transportation, Technical).
- More than 05 years experience at the same position in the industrial manufacture field.
- Experienced in steel field is advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Negotiation expertise is prefer.
- Quick problem solving and good analytical skill.
- High individual and team work skill.
- Excellent English and Vietnamese both in verbal and written.
- Good Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) .
- Self motivated and strong sense of urgency.
- Good communication and explaination ability.
- Have legal knowledge of trading, import-export and custom.