Tóm tắt công việc
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Sales activities of steel products (Use Japanese, English, Vietnamese for customers including Japanese-based general contractors and Vietnamese local companies. If possible, dinner on weekdays or golf on weekends etc.)
2. Support of management of affiliated companies in local investment.
- Attend meetings of the board of directors and the general meeting of shareholders with GM and prepare their minutes (Japanese).
- Gathering information through daily transactions with related companies and reporting the contents to GM and Tokyo (Japanese).
- If possible, dinner on weekdays with employees from affiliated companies or weekend golf.
3. Project formation for new business investment
- Discovery of new projects through daily sales activities (1) above.
- Support to form new projects or new investments (determine risks and returns in consultation with internal and external knowledgeable parties, draft a document (Internal documents to get an approval against the project) in Japanese.
- Support to other parties among company group for establishing new projects, investments or businesses.
4. Other General Manager special order matter.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Qualification and experience:
- University degree
- Good command of English and Japanese
- Experience in purchase, sales, negotiation, new customer and product development
2. Personality and social skills:
- Good communication skill with positive conversation.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Capable of gaining understanding of others even when there is a conflict of interest.
3. Skills and knowledge:
- Skilled at tough and calm negotiations.
- Capable to win supplier understanding on the background of customers’ new requests
4. Computer Skill:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point for presenting, emailing and reporting purposes.