Mô Tả Công Việc
- To act as a commercial coordinator between customers and domestic/overseas business partners.
- To expand business and develop potential customers to archive annual sales/profit budget under the supervision.
- To identify business opportunity and develop new accounts under the supervision.
- To build good relationships with customers and maintain constant contract.
- To establish sales budget.
- Ton constantly provide market trends and data/feedback.
- To handle customer complains.
- Any other matters as and when required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University graduation in Sales/Marketing/Trading.
- Fluent in English, Japanese is an advantage.
- Primary communication, negotiation.
- Honest, flexible, customer oriented.
- Can work under pressure.
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with other Departments to achieve organization's wide goals and objectives.
- Ability to clearly communicate with other members about Iron, Steel & Non-ferrous Metal related matters.
- Be able to work independently while owning a strong teamwork spirit.
- Hard working and trustworthy.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Số lượng tuyển