Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Japanese invested company. Manufacturing is done by the Fastening Products and Architectural Products Business Groups, with support provided by the Machinery and Engineering Group. Worldwide sales, marketing, and customer services are handled by our six geographical block organizations.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Handling and controlling orders from customers: checking and finding out accurate item codes, then processing purchase order on owned system (register item, price, consignee,...).
- Informing estimated production lead time, making quotation and contract.
- Being bridge between factory and customer to make sure that orders are produced on schedule confirmed.
- Negotiate and settle matters happened: priority orders, delayed orders, over capacity...
- Follow up and update production status and vessel schedule to customer.
- Prepare import/ export shipping documents for customers and closely follow up to ensure smooth shipment and delivery of goods.
- Follow up and collect the payment from customer every month.
- Receive and respond all requests, claims from customer after sales.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Sex: Female.
- Requirement experience: No.
- Fluent in Chinese ( writing and speaking skill).
- Communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Agile, hard-work, dynamic.
- High responsibility.
- Be able to work under high pressure.