Tóm tắt công việc
Công nghệ thông tin - IT - Phần mềm
Mô Tả Công Việc
- TDD with Rspec.
- Troubleshooting and Tuning database performance (PostgreSQL).
- Writing code that scales.
- Doing a lot of code review and refactoring.
- Working with other teams to integrate APIs.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 1+ years of experience in server-side development with solid knowledge of Ruby language and Rails framework.
- Good at analyzing and designing application architecture.
- Proficient with performance optimization and troubleshooting techniques.
- General knowledge of mobile application development is a plus.
- Experience with other languages such as NodeJS, Golang is a plus.
- Experience with NoSQL database like Redis or MongoDB is a plus.
- Good oral and written English skills.
* Why You'll Love Working Here
- Love from the team. We are very friendly.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Full healthcare benefits.
- Training program for soft skills and management skill.
- Team building and reward budget for teams.
- Annual company trips and parties.
- Free snack and fruit everyday, enjoy happy hour party monthly.
- Possible travel to Myanmar to meet users and the team.
- Lots of cool stuff to relax (who said Foosball?).
Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh.
MySQUAR Culture At MySQUAR, culture is part of our core. We nurture it like we do our team, and every new team member becomes a key contributor. Because of our culture, we have an awesome team that makes awesome products. We connect people. We help them to get in touch with their friends, find new friends, and express themselves any way they want whether it's stickers, selfies or sharing cool content.How We Work - Use Agile. We are adept at Scrum and Kanban because it helps us focus on delivering. - Use sticky notes, a lot. We run agile games and we have workshop sessions every Friday afternoon. - Keep the environment stress-free because every team member is a responsible person. - Care about peers and about delivering the best quality products we can - Test, always and everything. We make sure, as much as possible, that what we send to our users will just work.What you get (aka "The Perks") - Love from the team. - A competitive salary. - Full health benefits and social insurance. - A training budget. - A laptop and a 21" screen. - Possible travel to Myanmar to meet users. - Lots of cool stuff to relax (who said Football? football team every week). - Snack always available at pantry. xem thêm thu nhỏ