Tóm tắt công việc
Mô Tả Công Việc
To co-build and deliver an ambitious plan with our strategic Key Accounts in the Region - to deliver profitable growth through a clear strategy, annual plan & excellent in store & online execution. All of which is to be embedded in our joint business mission & category strategy and in turn will achieve market out performance.
- To agree and deliver a jointly agreed annual plan with key accounts in line with our joint category strategy which meets the budget expectation of the business.
- To deliver this with bespoke plans across all the formats of the Key Account businesses.
- To build a strong long term relationship with all Key Account contacts across the buying and selling teams.
- To lead and provide timely updates on business performance along with recommendations for growth opportunities both internally & externally.
- To agree and deliver excellence in execution through best in class promotional plans alongside with marketing and 3d party agencies.
- Management of the accounts exec, with overall accountability for their core responsibilities (forecasting, account admin etc).
- Managing the key accounts complexity alongside business priorities and external relationship management.
- Managing the relationship between the Buyer & Seller.
- Defining clear growth plans in a fast moving and challenging environment.
- Leveraging Partnership to accelerate growth.
- Networking and Mobilising the sales regional team and all stakeholders.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5-8 years FMCG key account management experience.
- Excellent English and Vietnamese.
- Proven ability to manage a P&L and solid understanding of impact of each measure.
- Experience of building a customer partnership.
- Good analytical ability, able to interpret data and add insight and relevance to data.
- Excellent commercial understanding, ability to recognize the impact of initiatives and decisions made.
- Strong interpersonal skills, building relationships both with internal and external people.
- Clear communicator, ability to communicate ideas, influence & challenge.
※Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) is products that are sold quickly, and at relatively low cost. Examples include non-durable goods such as packaged foods, beverages, toiletries, over-the-counter drugs, and other consumables.