Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
- - Hà Nội
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Establish reliable supply chain of raw materials for better quality management of company and suppliers.
- Reduce cost of raw material through strategic partnership with material suppliers or other means.
- Design and implement the concept of product or operational flow which reduces burden of stakeholders in raw material supply chain.
- Conduct audit on raw material suppliers to make sure about their quality management and avoid material contamination.
- Develop new material suppliers for better material managemetn control at suppliers side.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience in raw material trading company.
- KPI management or similar business management index.
- Professional experience in cost reduction/improvement projects.
- Professional experience in negotiation/discussion with the stakeholders outside the company.
- Strong empathy and understanding for CADDi's MVC.
- Strong passion for solving social problem.
- Creative problem solving with analytical mind.
- Fit for action driven and agile work environment.
- Proficient in MS office or similar tool.
- Strong aspiration for self-improvement and mindset to inspire and support the personal development of other team members.
- Experience in supply chain, logistics or procurement of materials.
- Knowledge about JIS or other international material quality standards.
- Any experience in business development.
- Proficiency in English or Japanese.
- 13th month salary.
- Salary review: twice a year.
- Mandatory social insurances in 2-month probation
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, workers’ accident compensation insurance.
- Annual health check-up.
- Premium Health Insurance.
- Long Year-end Holidays (from Dec. 31 to Jan. 3).
- Intensive training program (external or internal training courses, workshop; Support attending conference; Scrum training, etc).
- Awards: Company awards, every 3 month MVP awards.
- Activities: Year-end-party, team building, etc.