Tóm tắt công việc
Công nghệ thông tin - IT - Phần mềm
Mô Tả Công Việc
- In accordance with company objectives develop and monitor research plans and budgets for R&D projects, ensuring projects are completed on time and within cost objectives.
- Drive accountability, quality, and process standardization across all phases of research and development.
- Provide strategic direction in new product development, identifying and developing new product opportunities leading to the commercialization of new products.
- Coordinate novel research to identify new product opportunities or support the application of current products.
- Provide leadership in the preparation of materials in support of commercialization and sales of new and improved products and programs.
- Participates in the current product improvement process.
- Works with estimating and planning to provide accurate costs and thorough planning.
- Work closely with customers and sales teams, including phone, email, presentations, to provide insight on the best ways to sales company s' product.
- Attends live plant trials, as requested.
- Performs appropriate bench work to produce prototype samples of new products.
- Manage the R&D Department.
- Report to: President (Taiwanese).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Gender : Male.
- Age : 30 – 45 years old.
- Salary Range: Max 50 million.
- Benefits: No.
- Reason for Vacancy: For new team.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Collaboration and multitasking skills.
- Management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and computer skills.
- Ability to work in a challenging fast paced environment.
- Critical thinking, analytical, active.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- The shuttle/bus pick up point in HCMC: Le Dai Hanh Street -> Ly Thuong Kiet Street -> Cong Hoa Street -> Truong Chinh Street ->, 22 Highway.