Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage R&D Department ( 13 Person).
- Communication with Sub- Constructer/ Sale side.
- Develop new product ( Zipper, Slider, Machine Part).
- Actively contribute to the development process by proposing alternative slider execution, to fully optimize slider targets of design, quality and price.
- Provide the development team in the headquarter with information on market trends, competitors’ activities, costing and availability of materials.
- Handle sample developments according to time line, develop samples from prototypes to salesman according to agreed specification and follow up costing related matters.
- Inspect samples and ensure that they are appropriately developed before delivery.
- Co-ordinate and monitor all activities regarding development, approval and communication of all non-nominated fabric, trimming and accessory suppliers.
- Build knowledge sharing model between Vietnam company and the head department.
- Helping to make products concept.
- Assist the team to coordinate all R&D activities.
- Will be training in Japan for 1 year.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor or master in mechanical engineering or other related fields.
- Knowledge about die machining and drawing (Pro -E, Creo, CNC/CAD/CAM/Machine shop).
- Fluent in Japanese & English.
- Management skill of mold process.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in R&D area (Design, Product development…).
- Hard – working, enthusiastic.
- Located working: Nhon Trach - Dong Nai.
- Company provide bus transport from Bien Hoa to Nhon Trach & HCM City to Nhon Trach
- Salary: 1000 to 1200USD (Negotiable).
- Compulsory Insurance contribution as labor law
- 12 annual leave days with pay/year.
- Annual bonus, salary increment review yearly.
- Interested candidates please send your CV in Japanese or English
- Trial period: 2 months.
- Working time: From 7:30 to 16h20.
- Training opportunities: - Trained in Japan.
- Sunday or Saturday & Sunday (depending on season).
- Work 265 days, off 100 days.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề sáng tạo
Số lượng tuyển
TagsĐào tạo nước ngoài Công ty Nhật Bản