Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Japanese invested company. Manufacturing is done by the Fastening Products and Architectural Products Business Groups, with support provided by the Machinery and Engineering Group. Worldwide sales, marketing, and customer services are handled by our six geographical block organizations.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage R&D Department ( 13 Person).
- Communication with Sub- Constructer/ Sale side.
- Develop new product ( Zipper, Slider, Machine Part).
- Actively contribute to the development process by proposing alternative slider execution, to fully optimize slider targets of design, quality and price.
- Provide the development team in the headquarter with information on market trends, competitors’ activities, costing and availability of materials.
- Handle sample developments according to time line, develop samples from prototypes to salesman according to agreed specification and follow up costing related matters.
- Inspect samples and ensure that they are appropriately developed before delivery.
- Co-ordinate and monitor all activities regarding development, approval and communication of all non-nominated fabric, trimming and accessory suppliers.
- Build knowledge sharing model between Vietnam company and the head department.
- Helping to make products concept.
- Assist the team to coordinate all R&D activities.
- Will be training in Japan for 1 year.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor or master in mechanical engineering or other related fields.
- Knowledge about die machining and drawing (Pro -E, Creo, CNC/CAD/CAM/Machine shop).
- Fluent in Japanese & English.
- Management skill of mold process.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in R&D area (Design, Product development…).
- Hard – working, enthusiastic.
- Located working: Nhon Trach - Dong Nai.
- Company provide bus transport from Bien Hoa to Nhon Trach & HCM City to Nhon Trach
- Salary: 1000 to 1200USD (Negotiable).
- Compulsory Insurance contribution as labor law
- 12 annual leave days with pay/year.
- Annual bonus, salary increment review yearly.
- Interested candidates please send your CV in Japanese or English
- Trial period: 2 months.
- Working time: From 7:30 to 16h20.
- Training opportunities: - Trained in Japan.
- Sunday or Saturday & Sunday (depending on season).
- Work 265 days, off 100 days.