Tóm tắt công việc
Chế tạo & Sản xuất - Kiểm định chất lượng
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Determining and updating on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- Monitoring performance and all quality checking process.
- Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with Japanese standards
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Directing objectives to maximise profitability
- Recording, analysing and distributing statistical information.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Those who have experience in production management for newly opened (preferably Japanese companies).
- Japanese is higher than N2 level (qualification is OK even if you do not have N2)
- ※Since the responsible person of the Japanese is communication in Japanese because it can not speak English.
- Very good environment for those who want to learn more Japanese.
- High communication skills (Prefer).
- Management skill.
- Leadership, high responsibility,