Mô Tả Công Việc
- Scheduling and implement plant hygiene assessment.
- Monitoring QC staffs in monitoring and checking quality in-line.
- Monitoring the testing process and technology transfer.
- CCP validation and control strictly quality control points to ensure food safety and quality of end product.
- Monitoring the food safety compliance of line staffs from entering production area.
- Monitor and track nonconforming finished product handling process.
- Perform traceability and investigating products related to customer complaints.
- Guidance, training subordinates to comply processes, guidelines and expand their awareness of quality and food safety.
- Participate in internal audit.
- Coordinate with relevant departments (manufacturing, logistics) to resolve or recommend solutions to superiors about the problems of product in a timely and accurately manner to ensure the productivity, quality, and food safety.
- Organize and supervise personnel, work of team to ensure the productivity and quality of process and products to consumer.
- Perform the task be required by superior.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- College graduate food major or related industries.
- Experience in troubleshooting on production line.
- Knowledge of HACCP, GMP, SSOP.
- Good communication and reciprocal.
- Skilled management and organization.
- Agile, enthusiastic, honest, responsible and progressive spirit.
- Good health for working in 3 shifts
- Minimum 2 -3 years in the same positions
- Living in Bien Hoa city
- Ability to communicate in English/Japanese is an advantage.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Số lượng tuyển