Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
KromLab is the Research & Development entity of XOMAD. We have worked with Fortune 500 brands, including Unilever, L’Oréal, Nivea and more to develop effective influencer campaigns.
XOMAD was one of the first influencer marketing agencies in the US. The company started in the days before social media took off… Facebook was just becoming a marketing tool, Instagram had barely launched, and we knew that social media was going to become the new force within marketing.
Since its conception, XOMAD has connected thousands of Bloggers, Instagramers, Snapchaters, Facebookers and Tweeters to Fortune 100 companies such as Unilever (Dove, AXE, Degree, Caress, Suave, Motions), L’Oréal, Showtime, CROSS, Ocean Spray, and Nivea, to name a few. The company is led by a former sports star agent and former president of Champion Footwear and is backed by an ex-Google strategic advisor/Emmy Award winning producer.
Recognizing the power of data intelligence technologies, XOMAD signed KromLab on in 2016 as the company’s Technology and R&D entity in Ho Chi Minh to develop cutting edge technologies that revolutionize influencer marketing. Our local team consists of more than 15 members, who are passionate about developing exciting new smart platforms powered by the best of breed data technologies that the social media stars of the world love!
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are building a collaborative activation platform to connect high-profile social media users with Fortune 500 brands, and deliver effective authentic content to target market demographics. We are looking for a QC/QA Engineer to join our team based in Ho Chi Minh. You will be participating in the quality assurance of our core products while working closely with the QA Manager and other QA developers and analysts to design and implement QA tests for new features and improve existing ones.
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated features to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
- Write, maintain & execute test code.
- Automate test processes and perform analysis of test results and reporting of quality issues.
- Ensure test procedures are updated to match application functionality for each release.
- Ensure test data sets contain necessary data to test all features.
- Work with QC/QA Manager to update data sets as necessary.
- Maintain effective communication with Product Manager and Software Engineers to ensure software quality and performance.
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 1- 2 years of recent testing experience with large-scale customer facing websites or mobile apps.
- Familiar with HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies (white/black box, regression, load, performance), tools and processes.
- Proficient in writing test plans and test cases.
- Experience identifying and separating defects between front-end and back-end systems.
- Experience with writing and executing automated UI testing tools.
- Conversational English skill is a must
- Have worked on an Agile teams wand is familiar with Scrum; Jira, JMeter, Selenium Web Driver.
- Experience with BrowserStack, NewRelic.
- Opportunity to be onsite in US.
- Flexible vacation schedule.
- Flexible work hours.
- Office happy hours.
- A family of exceptional developers.
- Casual office environment (we don’t care where or how you work as long as you produce great results!).
Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh.
Chi Tiết Công Việc