Tóm tắt công việc
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are building a collaborative activation platform to connect high-profile social media users with Fortune 500 brands, and deliver effective authentic content to target market demographics. We are looking for a QC/QA Engineer to join our team based in Ho Chi Minh. You will be participating in the quality assurance of our core products while working closely with the QA Manager and other QA developers and analysts to design and implement QA tests for new features and improve existing ones.
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated features to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
- Write, maintain & execute test code.
- Automate test processes and perform analysis of test results and reporting of quality issues.
- Ensure test procedures are updated to match application functionality for each release.
- Ensure test data sets contain necessary data to test all features.
- Work with QC/QA Manager to update data sets as necessary.
- Maintain effective communication with Product Manager and Software Engineers to ensure software quality and performance.
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 1- 2 years of recent testing experience with large-scale customer facing websites or mobile apps.
- Familiar with HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies (white/black box, regression, load, performance), tools and processes.
- Proficient in writing test plans and test cases.
- Experience identifying and separating defects between front-end and back-end systems.
- Experience with writing and executing automated UI testing tools.
- Conversational English skill is a must
- Have worked on an Agile teams wand is familiar with Scrum; Jira, JMeter, Selenium Web Driver.
- Experience with BrowserStack, NewRelic.
- Opportunity to be onsite in US.
- Flexible vacation schedule.
- Flexible work hours.
- Office happy hours.
- A family of exceptional developers.
- Casual office environment (we don’t care where or how you work as long as you produce great results!).