Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Set up and follow QA objectives and target to achieve company objectives;
- Base on order plan from customer to make manpower plan for stable production;
- Update new standards, new models and train for QA members to follow before production start;
- Ensure actual operations strictly follow requirements of QCFC
- Monthly quality report and cooperate with all related sections to make any improvement in
processes to keep stable quality;
- Solve quality trouble feedback from customers. Solve quality trouble in processes;
- Timely response to customer quality issues;
- Conduct customer satisfaction measurement periodically;
- Stop line when having big or repeat quality troubles in production line.
- Ensure incoming quality and feedback to suppliers when having any quality trouble;
- Close co-ordination with all sections on quality matters.
- Training and guide subordinate to perform QA tasks towards company and section objectives and
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by management.
- Maintain absenteeism percentage of the dept within limits.
- Make any proposals to improve QA performance;
- Evaluate the performance of Sr. Leader level and under;
- Keep employees motivated and ensure that useful kaizen are contributed by all in the section.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 2 years experience in Quality control fields. Supervisory Skills.
- Fully understand production processes.
- Quality data analysis skill for improvement and summarize reports.
- Can work under pressure. Physically and mentally fit to work.
- Willing to work overtime.
- University/College graduation; intermediate in English.