Tóm tắt công việc
- - Bình Dương
Giao tiêp: Cao trung cấp - Có thể nói lên ý kiến của mình một cách nhanh chóng và chính xác.
Đọc: Cao trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu chính xác hầu hết các câu.
Viết: Cao trung cấp - Có thể sử dụng những câu phù hợp để viết bài luận.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards.
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Monitor risk management activities.
- Responsible for document management systems.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Higher priority for the candidates that have experience in steel industry or well understanding about coil & pipe products.
- Certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement.
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience.
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs.
- Product or industry-specific experience.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
- English Skills: Upper-intermediate.