Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiêp: Cao cấp - Giao tiếp như người bản xứ
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Tiếng Trung Quốc:
Giao tiêp: Trung cấp - Có thể nói chính xác ý kiến của mình nhưng chậm
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Trung cấp - Có thể viết đoạn văn bằng những câu đơn giản nhưng chậm.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Ensure product quality is in compliance with legal safety standards & the Company’s reliability requirements.
- Identify and deliver relevant quality related training to QA & QC team and provide guidance and procedures to ensure test & procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated.
- Assist in the customer’s factory audit.
- Drive the investigation of all customer complaints and product failure, to facilitate solutions as well as implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
- Ensure proper documents in place for QA & QC operation.
- Formulate and manage all QA/QC operation function, and quality control program policies and procedures.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Male or Female - 25 – 40 years old.
- Fluent in English and ability to communicate in simple Mandarin preferred.
- Degree Holder.
- Over 3-year past experience in an Electrical Appliance or Consumer.
- Electronic Product Factory with 300 workers in the capacity of QA manager or Assistant QA Manager; experience of working in Foreign Invested Factory will be definitely an advantage.
- Good knowledge in US Safety regulations & standards for Electrical Appliance Products.
- Familiar with production cost control and production process specifications.
- Good communication and co-ordination abilities.
- Proactive with good planning skills.
- Ability to deal with pressures.
- Fully understanding on Quality Assurance System, including but not limited to familiar with ISO 9000, ISO14001 & TS16949, owning an ISO internal auditor certificate, and be knowledgeable on 6S and also the promotion of 6S in the factory Fully understanding on Quality Assurance System, including but not limited to familiar with ISO 9000, owning an ISO internal auditor certificate, and be knowledgeable on 6S and also the promotion of 6S in the factory.