Mô Tả Công Việc
- Set up and follow QA objectives and target to achieve company objectives.
- Base on order plan from customer to plan the production schedule.
- Update new standards, new models and train for QA members to follow before production start.
- Estimate/set/manage production costs
- Monitor production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
- Monthly quality report and cooperate with all related sections to make any improvement in processes to keep stable quality.
- Solve quality trouble feedback from customers. Solve quality trouble in processes.
- Stop line when having big or repeat quality troubles in production line.
- Ensure incoming quality and feedback to suppliers when having any quality trouble.
- Make any proposals to improve QA performance.
- Report to broad of director.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Japanese Communication skills.
- Having experience as a QA manager in a Japanese company.
- Systematically learn about QA.
- Strong in management and analytical skills.
- Ability of good thinking, careful and honest.
- Management skills.
- Have good teamwork, leadership
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Benefits and Allowance : Housing Allowance, Social Insurance …etc
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề kỹ thuật
Số lượng tuyển