Mô Tả Công Việc
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards andn specifications.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Setting customer service standards.
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers.
- Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety.
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level.
- Solve feedbacks and complains of customer about quality of product.
- Suggest menthods to improve the quality.
- Report to broad of Directors.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5+ years of working experience as a QA.
- Management experience.
- N3 level ~ of Japanese language skill.
- Communication skill.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Team player, but must be able to work independently.
- Initiative, persuasive and proactive.
- Able to work under high pressure.