Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Kỹ năng tiếng Nhật: JLPT Level N2
Ngôn ngữ khác:
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsible for project quality and timeline management
- Responsible for Budget and Cost Effectiveness
- Team management and development
- Key Responsibilities:
- Provides supervision to the team of developers in Application/ Web Development
- The focus is on mentoring, coaching, coordination as well as providing technical leadership.
- Manage the project estimations
- Report project QCD to customers
- Manages the project to ensure that it is completed within the stipulated timeline while ensuring that work done meets the necessary requirements and quality.
- Lead Software outsourcing development work with Japanese client
- Manage the full life cycle of software development, including, but not limited.
- Leads teams in the planning, designing, and development of software applications or specialized utility programs/network and/or hardware environment that will enhance the organization's/clients ability to achieve strategic goals and targets.
- Develop a business continuity plan and framework
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 2-3 years of experience in project management.
- Experience in project management with up to 10 members.
- Japanese (N2 or above) and English communication (Speaking & Writing).
- Experience in a software outsourcing company used to work with Japanese client and market.
- Opportunities for promotion and career-up.
- Special allowance for Japanese (JLPT) certificates and TOEIC certificates.
- Free Japanese training course.
- International insurance.
- Many activities to tight up the relationship between employees such as company trips, Christmas party, New Year's party, support for sport activities, etc.
- Many young people, friendly atmosphere, and excellent working facilities.
- And general C&B as Vietnamese labor law.