Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiêp: Trung cấp - Có thể nói chính xác ý kiến của mình nhưng chậm
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Trung cấp - Có thể viết đoạn văn bằng những câu đơn giản nhưng chậm.
Mô Tả Công Việc
As a Project Manager, you will do:
- Lead and manage projects directly from a Japanese business/marketing manager and also from the CTO.
- Analyze requirements and break them down into tasks so that the team can finish them effectively using Agile methods.
- Conduct Scrum/Kanban/OKR events, managing Trello board and burn-up charts (We never use Gantt charts!).
- Control quality of our products.
- Last but not least, always learn things to improve our team and yourself.
Additionally, you will do one or some of the below according to your preference:
- People Management: motivate and lead team members, mentor them through 1on1 meetings, evaluate their performance.
- Hiring: define roles the team needs, create job descriptions, search candidates and conduct job interviews.
- System: design system architectures and database structures from scratch or improve existing ones.
- Actually RDB skills are very important in our team. If you are not good at it, the CTO will teach you from the basics.
- Business: analyze business requirements (Business Analysis) through marketing strategies/tactics and act as a Product Owner of some of our products.
You can do whatever you want to make our team and your life successful. There is no limit of your career path = your salary.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Passionate about learning new things to broaden your capabilities.
- Enthusiastic about simplicity of system architectures and business strategies.
- 3+ year experience of server side development using RDB.
- Eager to improve our society through your job.
- English fluency of both spoken & written communication.
- We don’t require management experiences for this position. If you don’t have them, you can learn here. Your attitude and sincerity to learn is everything.
- We have 3 PHP developers, 1 frontend developer and 1 engineering manager (Japanese). We communicate in English so English skills are essential for this position. (The job interview will be also conducted in English.)
- Now we are operating iconicjob.vn, iconicjob.jp, iconicjob.my, iconicjob.id, iconicjob.sg, iconic-hrbase.com and a few internal web systems for administrative use.
Our technology stack
- PHP (Laravel, CakePHP) and MySQL
- Fully AWS backed architecture
- Git, GitHub
Projects and people management
- Scrum development with a flavor of Kanban using Trello.
- We 1).
- TOEIC event - we take an official TOEIC sample exam every half year.
- G Suite Enterprise (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Sheets/Docs/Slides, etc.)
- Other perks: leadership training courses, twice salary review per year.
- 100% salary in the probation period (No salary reduction)