Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
LARION has been providing innovative outsourcing services and business solutions to many successful clients in more than 15 countries for over 12 years now. Our wide range of services includes Big Data – Data Analytics, Securities Trading Solutions, SurroundCore Banking Solutions, E-commerce/Social Network App Development, and Web App Development. We focus on today’s trends of Big Data, Cloud Computing, Social Network, Mobility, and Internet of Things.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage project activities across all process groups, including initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing.
- Manage project activities across all knowledge areas, including integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resource, communication, risk & issue, procurement and stakeholder.
- Ensure software development standards and practices are followed. Identify and resolve risks, issues and conflicts to ensure quality control throughout the project life cycle.
- Lead and motivate the development team, supervise and evaluate team members, provide them with valid and constructive feedback, supportive and professional mentoring.
- Communicate with Customer / users to gather and specify requirements, propose appropriate technical solutions, submit project plans, report project progress, deliver project outcomes, review contractual terms, follow up project's deliverables acceptance and contract liquidation.
- Communicate with Third-parties for procurement of product / service added in to project.
- Cooperate with HR for resource staffing request, recruiting / training new members in project, appraising employees monthly or following labor contract' period.
- Cooperate with IT for infrastructure setup, software and tools, network connectivity.
- Cooperate with QM to define / tailor software development process, guide and train team members on software development & other supporting processes utilized and ensure the strict implementation of the process, improve software development processes or other processes.
- Report / perform other tasks requested or delegated by Head of SDD (if any).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 4 years of experience as a software development of which 2 year in managing a team in project.
- Deep understanding of project management models (PMBOK, CMMI), software development methods (Agile, Scrum, RUP).
- Excellent leadership skills to guide the project team through the phases of multiple-scale projects based on multiple technology platforms.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to gain cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including senior management, team members and other departments.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to build relationship, build trust with customers and colleagues.
- Willing to cooperate with stakeholders.
- Proactive in proposing solutions and acting to obtain project objectives.
- Positive thinking, high sense of responsibility .
- Willing to improve, be innovative and creative.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously (if any).
- Adapt well with company's culture and working environment.
Having below requirement is a plus:
- Certified PMP Certification or Scrum Master Certification is highly desirable.
- Experience as Product Owner or Scrum Master is preferred.
- Experience in the organizational services is a plus.
- Have a deep know-how on Procurement / CRM / ERP / Supply Chain / Cloud based SaaS multi-tenant / B2B e-commerce is a plus.
Quận 12, Hồ Chí Minh.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Nghề kỹ thuật