Tóm tắt công việc
Công nghệ thông tin - IT - Quản lý mạng, hệ thống & dữ liệu
Phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Dynamic and professional working environment
Mobile phone allowance
Weekly teamwork activities: football
Mô Tả Công Việc
- The overall purpose of the Managing Project Engineer is to implement as well as managing the system Integration project as LAN, WAN system ; designing a network solutions and support for sales department on proposal of IT products and service to customers to meet the customer demands and in accordance to service providing standard of company.
* Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Designing and making technical document for proposal to submit to customer.
- Support sales to present or explain to customer for proposal.
- Follow up, managing project progress and make prompt action to ensure it on schedule, meet customer demand.
- Solve the trouble occur while the projects are on process (if any) by cooperating with other colleges in team.
- Installing software for IT equipment such as: Application software for PC, Software for Server.
- Installing driver for hardware such as Printer, USB…
- Config for WAN and security equipment such as Router, Firewall…
- Delivery equipment to customer at schedule assigned by Managers.
- Take responsibility of the technical of whole projects even after finish.
- Maintaining and developing the close, good relationship with customer for long term business opportunities.
- Make troubleshooting for customer if any.
- Give IT consult to customer if request.
- Support for customer after sales in case of trouble or warranty.
- Making report:
- Making Service Report as Standard of KDDI service.
- Making report of project on process and on schedule.
- Making report of new plan and strategy (if any)
- Making report of trouble and solutions.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University graduate.
- Very good English communication.
- Japanese communication is advantage.
- Mandatory Skill (at least one of them).
- Excellent IT skill and knowledge of PC, Server (Windows OS is main, Linux is a plus), Network equipment (Router, Switch, Firewall and etc.).
- Optional Skill and Knowledge
- PABX (PBX).
- Access Control.
- Security Camera.
- Cabling (LAN/Tel).
- Power (Electricity).
- Software Development.
- Operation Work (Monitoring, helpdesk or etc).
- IP-VPN and Internet VPN.
- WAN design including Leased line, MPLS and etc.
- Motivate, good team working, management and trouble skills.
- From 28 – 35 years old.
- Over 5 year experience in IT field.
- Punctual, reliable.
- The person who can follow rules and procedures.
- Willing to learn.
- Good teamwork player.
- Good communication skills, negotiation skills.
- Company benefits
- Salary upon the ability and discussion.
- Dynamic and professional working environment.
- Salary and bonus policy are interesting.
- Salary increase consideration 1 time/year
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably.
- Enjoyable with benefit and policy according to labor law and special policy of company.
- Working travel by company car or taxi
- Mobile phone allowance
- Certificate allowance: MCSE and CCNP
- Weekly teamwork activities: football.