Mô Tả Công Việc
- Preparing equipment for manufacturing: combine with other production section for making tools, equipment check list for supporting manufacturing.
- Monitor the production process: production plan, materials, progress, quality, delivery...
- In charge analysis, improve production capacity: collect date, suggest improving action.
- In charge production S.H.E: inform production acknowledgment, update information, making production entry sheet.
- Handle documents: Report and other.
- Follows other direct instruct of Production Manager or Production Supervisor Leader.
- Job detail will be discussed in the interview.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel & PowerPoint,…
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Accepting high pressure, diligence and attention to details.
- Bachelor in Chemical or Mechanical or Electrical. Qualification is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years in the same positions.
- Good command in oral and written English/ Japanese.
- Working shifts: 3 shifts (8h/shift).
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Số lượng tuyển