Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage all the employees in the factory
- Train and monitor employees maintain safe and clean work environment
- In charge of checking all the process.
- Revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Check production output according to determined quality specifications
- Maintaining quality standards and cost efficiency.
- Coordinate with maintenance for repairs on equipment/processes to minimize downtime
- Directly report to the upper manager
- Be able to communicate well with the manager and other staff
- Maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Report to Production Manager.
- More details will be discussed in the interview.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5 years experience.
- Employee has been trained in Japan.
- Graduated from university (must have).
- N3 Japanese skill.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, multi-function and manage time efficiently
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to proactively engage dialogue
and communication to reach resolutions with employees at all levels of
- Strong Leadership abilities.
- Strong computer skills are required. A good understanding of MS Excel, MS Word.
- Management skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under high pressure.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề lập kế hoạch và quản lý
Số lượng tuyển
TagsCông ty Nhật Bản