Tóm tắt công việc
Chế tạo & Sản xuất - Thiết kế quy trình & Sản xuất
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Daily report production performance to senior management. Main includes machine efficiencies, DIFOT, quality and wastage.
- » Report in time and with accurate data and analysis
- To supervise the subordinates, implement and follow the production processes and activities according to quality Procedures and SOP.
- » All company SOP and procedures been proceed efficiency.
- Develop strategies and projects that assist in lowest cost manufacturing.
- Responsible for implementation of GMP, HACCP and ISO of the department and achieve efficiency goals as per KPI targets.
- Ensure appropriate behaviors at work, such as EEO, anti discrimination, mutual respect & team cooperation.
- Continual improvement initiatives and structured problem solving efforts with employee involvement and communications.
- » Make effort to achieve company target.
- Involved in carry out, application and maintenance of the company processing system as BRC, ISO and provides pivotal assistance in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and practices in order to achieve and maintain an standard working environment.
- The incumbent will manage the day to day production activities as well as drive the department forward through continuous improvement initiatives in all areas (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Plant Efficiency, Labor Utilization, Material Flow and Housekeeping).
- Maintain high standard in product quality as well as quality and efficiency in all work processes.
- Responsible for implement and cost reduction projects.
- To work closely with other counterparts in assuring the achievement of company’s targets and objectives.
- To carry out any task assigned by the company.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor Minimum 5 years experience in manufacturing/production management, including exposure to an industrial relations environment.
- Experience in engineering, planning or purchasing, is beneficial.
- Proven track record in implementing culture change and rearrangement of workforces with the needs of the business.
- Experience with the ISO9001 quality management system.
- Experience from developing and implementing programs with identifiable results using the lean manufacturing,
- Experience in providing leadership and training for staff engaged in formal Improvement Teams.
- Speak English and good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Result oriented.
- Effective time management skills.
- A can do attitude and sense of pride in doing things right the first time.
- Personal Attributes (give 3 critical attributes) : The behaviors needed to perform the job successfully.
- Sound people management.
- Team facilitation.
- Conflict resolution and communication skills.