Mô Tả Công Việc
- Plan and organize production schedules, using efficient
resources in department to ensure the stable product quality and follow
design as well as standard.
- Ensure the delivery times of product and cost effectiveness
- Provide a well-organized and safe working environment.
- Continuously improve the production performance (productivity, quality, cost…)
- Determining quality control standards
- Build schedule to maintain and check all machines and equipment to be sure that they are always in good condition for working.
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Motivate, train and develop employees to effectively perform their jobs.
- Communicate between other departments to implement best practices,
resolve problems and sustain consistent performance to overall
objectives of company.
- Report to General Director.
- More details will be discussed in the interview.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor Degree of Mechanical Engineering or in production engineering will be preferable.
- Having experience in production management (especially, in precision machining companies or related will be advantaged).
- Having technical knowledge about cutting tool and CNC machine will be preferred.
- Good communication in English.
- Good computer skill (Word, Excel, Power Point…).
- Leadership, training skill, communication skill.
- Problem solving skills.
- The ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề kỹ thuật
Số lượng tuyển
TagsCông ty Nhật Bản