Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Kỹ năng tiếng Nhật: JLPT Level N3
Ngôn ngữ khác:
Giao tiêp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu chính xác hầu hết các câu.
Viết: Cao trung cấp - Có thể sử dụng những câu phù hợp để viết bài luận.
Tiếng Trung Quốc:
Giao tiêp: Trung cấp
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Trung cấp - Có thể viết đoạn văn bằng những câu đơn giản nhưng chậm.
Phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Follow POs and control the whole procedure of Garment production including:
- Manage sample progress schedule from developing to bulk production stage.
- Quality Control through Factory visiting and checking, garment inspection and negotiation with partners complying with Company manuals/standards.
- Delivery Control through setting Deadline in system, controlling material schedule, planning production lines and production progress.
- Understand and analyze factory In-house Data for QCD control.
- Follow shipments from factories to Sales countries through the internal system. 2. Supervise & coach team members to achieve Company policy & target.
3. Handling group of business partners (over 5 partners generally),
regularly visiting & holding meetings with suppliers/ partners for business discussion.
4. Be responsible for Team or Division Business, reporting to Managers, Director, Merchandiser and worldwide relevant departments.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 4 years’ experience in Production field (Related to Apparel/ Textile/ Garment)
- University/College degree
- Any major is welcome (graduated from apparel industry an advantage)
- Business English is mandatory.
- Have experience in production field, garment.
- Demonstrated (or potentially) strong Leadership
- Strong problem-solving, logical & innovative
- Can travel for business by car/airplane to factory in Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand every week.
- Chinese/ Japanese is an advantage
- Experienced in Quality Control, Production Management (Apparel, Textile, Garment are preferable).
- The person who have work experience in the factory is more suitable for this position than those who have experience at a trading company