Tóm tắt công việc
Giao thông, Vận tải & Phân phối - Khác
Mô Tả Công Việc
Essential business activities expected from this position:
- Propose to Brands plan to make notification yearly based on expiry dates of product notification, stock, sales contribution, and new launch plans. Do post reviews and highlight to Brand areas for improvements.
- Prepare product import payment budget on monthly basis.
- Prepare labeling expenses budget on quarterly basis.
- Prepare notification budget on bi-annual basis.
Ensuring profits (25%)
- Find solutions to minimize defective products and import tax.
- Review product import payment budget and assess cost efficiency based on net sales. Highlight
- areas of concern to Brand.
- Review labeling budget and quality. Work with Logistics team and Brands and give
- recommendations to improve quality and optimize cost.
- Manage defective imported product claims, including:
- Claiming shipper for products that over 18 months vs. manufacturing date.
- Claiming local insurance company for products that are shortage, damage, broken,...
Quality and Productivity (40%)
- Manage product notification process and contact Regional Regulatory/ Legal for required
- documents. Ensure legal compliance.
- Manage importation procedure and co-operate with Customs clearance agency to receive shipments on time.
- Ensure master data (new item code, price, license, labeling,…) input on local systems (ERP/NAV, Topos) for sales, marketing, accounting, Finance, Operations and logistics is done on time, and accurately – by SKU and by brand.
- Ensure order input to SHIPS and local systems (ERP/NAV) for sales, marketing, accounting,
- Finance, Operations and logistics is done on time and accurately. Update status of orders and inform related departments.
- Manage sub labelling printing for FG & POS to ensure the accuracy of decoding lot no and compliance of label content regulations.
Human Resources Development (10%)
- Set individual key performance indicators for direct reports and manage their performance to
- ensure team is performing on track.
- Identify opportunity to develop staff and provide necessary coaching or consultancy.
- Work with Line Manager and HRBP in people related matters.
- Take other projects or assignments from Line Manager or BOD.
- Keep updated on relevant new law regulations and update/ give suggestions to Line Manager.
- Examples of issues encountered by the job holder as well as nature and level of complexity
- (such as uncertain environment, need for innovative solutions, time constraints, need for coordination with other departments, etc.).
- Deal with many requests from different departments on the same SKUs.
- Work with many different systems globally and locally: A+ Notifications, DaVinci, SHIPS, ERP, Topos, and authority systems (customs clearance and notification).
- Follow up closely with Brand to get responses and information on time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Required diploma and/or level of professional experience:
- University BA graduate level
- 5 - 7 years in similar positions, preferably in retail industry.
- Basic knowledge of Vietnamese rules and regulations applicable to Product Notification and Importation.
2. Required skills:
- Be able to read English materials and communicate to region.
- Excellent excel skills.
- High accuracy and working speed.
Shiseido Cosmetics Vietnam Co.,Ltd
Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh
SHISEIDO – thương hiệu mỹ phẩm cao cấp được ưa chuộng hàng đầu tại Nhật Bản. Với sứ mệnh “Chúng tôi tạo ra vẻ đẹp và sự phồn vinh”, Shiseido đã không ngừng phát triển và mở rộng hệ thống phân phối các sản phẩm chăm sóc và làm đẹp của Shiseido tại thị trường Việt Nam.Công ty TNHH Mỹ phẩm Shiseido Việt Nam là nhà nhập khẩu và phân phối độc quyền các nhãn hàng mỹ phẩm cao cấp bao gồm: Shiseido, Clé De Peau Beauté, Issey Miyake Fragrances, Jean Paul Gautier Fragrances và Za.Nhằm mở rộng hoạt động kinh doanh, chúng tôi đang tìm kiếm những ứng viên có tiềm năng với yêu cầu công việc như sau. xem thêm thu nhỏ