Tóm tắt công việc
Marketing, Kinh doanh, Bán hàng & Dịch vụ - Bán hàng & Phát triển/Quản lý kinh doanh
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your customers,how the behave in the app, and you are the expert on your competition and how to crush them.
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a marketer, executing a variety of consumer marketing and promotional campaigns.
- You have successfully taken at least one mobile product to a top leading position in the South East Asian market.
- Strong drive for creative and communication innovation with a keen eye for design, and attention to details.
- Project management excellence, in organizing and pushing a program forward, identifying a clear path for all parties.
* Why You'll Love Working Here
- Love from the team. We are very friendly.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Full healthcare benefits.
- Training program for soft skills and management skill.
- Team building and reward budget for teams.
- Annual company trips and parties.
- Free snack and fruit everyday, enjoy happy hour party monthly.
- Possible travel to Myanmar to meet users and the team.
- Lots of cool stuff to relax (who said Foosball?).
Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh.
MySQUAR Culture At MySQUAR, culture is part of our core. We nurture it like we do our team, and every new team member becomes a key contributor. Because of our culture, we have an awesome team that makes awesome products. We connect people. We help them to get in touch with their friends, find new friends, and express themselves any way they want whether it's stickers, selfies or sharing cool content.How We Work - Use Agile. We are adept at Scrum and Kanban because it helps us focus on delivering. - Use sticky notes, a lot. We run agile games and we have workshop sessions every Friday afternoon. - Keep the environment stress-free because every team member is a responsible person. - Care about peers and about delivering the best quality products we can - Test, always and everything. We make sure, as much as possible, that what we send to our users will just work.What you get (aka "The Perks") - Love from the team. - A competitive salary. - Full health benefits and social insurance. - A training budget. - A laptop and a 21" screen. - Possible travel to Myanmar to meet users. - Lots of cool stuff to relax (who said Football? football team every week). - Snack always available at pantry. xem thêm thu nhỏ