Tóm tắt công việc
- - Nhật Bản
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Design of sensor analog front-end LSIs and wireless LSIs.
- Architecture study, gain/noise budget study, circuit block specification study, etc.
- Analog circuit design verification of sensor analog front-end LSIs and wireless LSIs.
- Schematic modification, extraction of verification items, simulation, layout instruction, post-layout simulation, etc.
- Evaluation of the same LSI.
- Evaluation board circuit design/A.W. instructions/analysis, evaluation of functional characteristics using evaluation boards, etc.
- IoT system evaluation work using the LSI.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience in wireless analog LSI system design/architecture study
- Experience in studying the method/architecture of wireless transmitter/receiver systems and gain/noise budgets.
- Experience in designing and verifying linear or wireless analog LSI circuits (OR below)
- Experience in design and verification of linear or wireless analog LSI circuits (OR conditions below)
- Ability to design and verify linear analog LSI circuits (e.g., sensor INF part).
- Experience in design and verification of wireless analog LSI circuits (LNA, MIXER, high-order filter, etc.)
- Able to design and verify ADC/DAC circuits.
- High-frequency PLL circuit design and verification.
- Experience in linear or wireless analog LSI evaluation
- Experience in development of linear or wireless analog LSI evaluation environment (board)
- Method design tool: MATLAB
- Analog circuit design tool: Cadence Virtuoso
- Measuring instruments for evaluation: Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, SG, Spare Analyzer, Net Analyzer, etc.
- English language ability (communication level)
- Bonus: Twice a year (Summer, Winter).
- Salary rise: once a year.
- Duty allowance.
- IT Admin allowance.
- Lunch allowance.
- Commute allowance.
- Child allowance.
- Project Leader allowance.
- Long-term service allowance (5 years or more).
- Business trip allowance.
- Company trip.
- Language allowance.
- Insurance support.
- Uniform (once a year).