Tóm tắt công việc
Chế tạo & Sản xuất - Thiết kế quy trình & Sản xuất
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Working instruction guidance to local workers.
- Product assembly work.
- Assistance of Development cooperating companies, Production control, quality assurance, warehouse management etc.
- Monitor the assembly process and progress.
- Handle technical error of product.
- Suggest to improving production performance.
- In the future, he will be expected to play a role as a leader of the assembly line.
- After joining the company, 3 months of training in Japan is scheduled
- There are 4 Japanese staff and 5-8 Vietnamese staff in factory.
- It is a workplace where there are many communication with Japanese staff.
- It is possible to commute from Hanoi city by company car.
- Transfer route: Kim ma (Linh Lang) → Thang Long Brige → Long bien → Hung Yen's Factory.
- Working hours are 8: 30-17: 00, 2th & 4th Saturdays are work days, and other Saturdays and Sundays are day off.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Having Japanese skill (more N3 level).
- Having more 3-4
years of product assembly work experience (It would be more desirable if
candidates worked at a product assembling factory such as Canon).
- [desirable] Having experience of working at a Japanese manufacturer.
- Knowledge of electricity, machinery, production technology, etc.
- Honest personality.
- 1-2 interviews