Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
For 125 years, Abbott has continually evolved to advance practices in medicine, science and technology—shaping new ways to help people lead healthier lives. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare.
The people of Abbott come to work each day with energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhancing human health and well-being of millions of people across regions and cultures. Through generations, they've shaped a company committed to creating enduring impact for the people we serve.
We invite you to explore employment opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our available opportunities.
An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Mô Tả Công Việc
Position description summary:
- Responsible for sourcing and buying assigned Service & Indirect Materials to ensure an uninterrupted supply at optimum cost and best benefits, following the plans and projects established by the company.
- Determine sourcing needs, understand the supply market and execute global/ regional category strategy and develop local sourcing strategy for each S&IM spend category assigned.
- Monitor price trend and market movement of the under-assigned S&IM including tracking and forecasting service trends and cost drivers for key services in order to optimize benefits in terms of purchasing; negotiate to decrease price, etc.
- Lead initiatives to reduce total cost (cost of purchasing and purchases), reduce operation complexity (rationalize suppliers, specifications).
- Seek supplier sources in open markets for the assigned spend category.
- Ensure required information supplier data, contracts, POs, Price, etc. are accurately, completely and timely.
- Determine sourcing risks and screen suppliers based on a set of criteria; specifications, quality, performance, pricing, etc.
- Propose the selected suppliers to management with appropriate analysis for decision making
- Be a proactive coordinator between the company & suppliers in developing new specifications/items with better cost, quality and competitive advantages. Build good cooperation with relevant individuals/functions within Abbott Vietnam, understand customers, compliance controls, good market intelligence and updated relevant Vietnamese regulations.
- Monitor supplier performance based on results and inputs provided by end users, communicate supplierand arrange meetings with suppliers to find corrective actions as needed.
- Coordinate with Business to handle complaints and ensure problems/claims are solved properly.
- Others as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Internal: Finance, Marketing, Region and other Abbott Procurement organizations.
- External:Domestic and overseas suppliers, agencies, traders.
- Bachelor degree in commercial or management.
- > 5 year experience in relevant position within foreign company.
- Intermediate English Level.
- 13 month salary.
- Performance bonus.
- Health care scheme following Abbott’s policy.
Abbott Laboratories S.A
Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Chế tạo & Sản xuất