Tóm tắt công việc
Chế tạo & Sản xuất - Khác
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Follow all Offsite Services facility policies, including health & safety, building securing, data security and harassment free work environment.
- Support the Quality Management System, including participating in the Corrective and Preventative Action process.
- Actively monitor product for conformity based on Job Specific Work Instructions and Control Plans.
- Identify non-conforming product and bad materials, and inform leadership.
- Responsible for all operator aspects of the assignment:
- Machine set-up, adjustments and equipment monitoring for quality performance.
- Manual aspect of assignment, including manual assembly and inspection for quality performance.
- Keep working area clean and organized, free of un-needed production components.
- Perform various tasks as required.
- Assist in the development of procedures, work instructions and quality system documents.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Working experience as a senior leader of Print Machine Operator.
- Japanese or English skills.
- Good communication skill.
- Good solving problem skill.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and computer skills.