Mô Tả Công Việc
- Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products.
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
- Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations.
- Schedule shift according to production needs.
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget.
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption.
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.).
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- Keep paperwork organized.
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Proven experience as production planner of at least 3 years.
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles.
- Experience in manufacturing resource planning.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems.
- Good at math and statistics.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication abilities & English skills.
- Have diploma degree, further education or certification is preferred.
- At least 3 years working in manufacture.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Marketing, Kinh doanh, Bán hàng & Dịch vụ
Số lượng tuyển