Tóm tắt công việc
Mô Tả Công Việc
1) Essential business activities expected from this position:
- Arrange business schedules for General Director.
- Validate meeting requests with General Director from internal and external people before arrangements.
- Prepare for meetings, including meeting room booking, set up and reminder in advance.
- Take minutes in Function Head Meetings.
- In charge of business trips arrangement for General Director.
- Join meetings on behalf of General Director when needed, and update later to General Director.
- Take other assignment of General Director as per requested.
Translation and Interpretation
- Do translation from English into Vietnamese in Company Monthly meetings, Company Trip, Year End party, or other company events.
- Translate emails from Vietnamese into Japanese for General Director’s information where emails are exchanged in Vietnamese by employees.
- Translate emails from English to Vietnamese from General Director to employees or external parties when needed.
- Translate/explain legal documents into Japanese for General Director for full and accurate understanding before his signing.
- Do interpretation from Japanese into Vietnamese in Brand training or Brand events/ workshops.
Communication and Coordination
- Coordinate between SCV and HQ related to different matters where issues need to be clarified in Japanese for full understanding.
- Coordinate with related department in visa, training arrangements for trainers from HQ to come to Vietnam, as well as APAC bosses’ visits.
- Coordinate with Legal department and HQ in legal matters when needed.
- Lead the organization of APAC meetings when held in Vietnam (if any)
2) Examples of issues encountered by the job holder as well as nature and level of complexity (such as uncertain environment, need for innovative solutions, time constraints, need for coordination with other departments, etc.)
- Dealing with different key stakeholders at different levels, which requires strong interpersonal skills and flexibility.
- Different natures and business operations of different departments and brands, which requires the person to be able to learn very fast to catch up with business requirements.
- Translation and interpretation for both business and technical training, which requires both the advanced level of language and business knowledge in beauty industry.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1) Required diploma and/or level of professional experience:
- 5 years of working experience in MNC.
- Professional experience in secretarial or personal assistant positions.
- Background in beauty industry is a high advantage.
2) Required skills and characteristics
- Fluency in Japanese and English. Be able to do translation and interpretation in meetings, company events and technical training.
- Good interpersonal skills. Be able to deal with employees from all functions at different levels.
- High sense of confidentiality. Highly reliable.
- Quick in learning new things and adapting to new environment.
- Good coordination skills to collaborate with different stakeholders.