Mô Tả Công Việc
- Tool & Part table making.
- Part tracking information in After.
- Manage sales service Department.
- Manage work schedule.
- Ordering and issuing parts.
- Follow up part inventory each month to maintain profit goals.
- Receive customers’ feedbacks and improve the service.
- Handle customer requests and complaints.
- Analyze sales, expenses.
- Develop an effective team through training and performance standards.
- Other office work.
- Other tasks will be assigned by Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- College, Bachelor of Engineering, major in Automobile and Mechanics
- Good knowledge of automobile at least 2 years experiences in warehouse process especially in truck warehouse or automobile assembly factory or auto repair workshop
- Good knowledge on ISO (9001&14001), warehouse and warehouse process, technical standards, auto quality
- Have much experience in warehouse at Automobile Factory or garage
- Fluent English especial writing, reading the technical documents
- Communication, management skills.
- MS. Office, Auto cad.
- Analysis, discussion, problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề kỹ thuật
Số lượng tuyển