Mô Tả Công Việc
- On-site supervision.
- Manage orders and production plan.
- Estimate/set/manage production costs.
- Delivery date.
- Quality control.
- Solve arising problem in production.
- To supervise and lead the production line team to meet targets.
- Manage staff in dept.
- To train and coach production workers when necessary.
- Check the hygiene and safety system, protection equipment.
- Suggest policies, menthod to improve the performance, quatity and quality.
- Handle documents.
- Working day: Monday - Friday (Saturdays and Sundays are day off)
- Housing allowance
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Vietnamese and Chinese ability [important point].
- Word · Excel basic operation.
- Communication skills.
- Solve problem skills.
- Management skill.
- Train and coach skill.
- Ability of good thinking.
- Ability to deal effectively and professionally in a rapidly changing environment.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Quality control experience.
- Personality (Positive / challenging spirit).
- Japanese ability.