Mô Tả Công Việc
- Plan and ensure sufficient resourses and man-power for daily concrete production.
- Production and quality control the plant to ensure it efficiency and meet ISO standard.
- Partner with the Quality team to develop and implement corrective actions
- Work closely with plant supervisor to meet requirements.
- Manage activities of manufacturing engineers and maintenance team.
- Oversee the plant preventative maintenance program to ensure minimizing unplanned down time.
- Manage tooling budget and track spending to ensure alignment to the budget.
- Manages all of the duties and responsibilities in accordance with all company policies.
- Submit all reports on time.
- Other tasks.
- Further information will be discussed in interview.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience in maintenance for oil plant faculties for several years.
- Able to live in Thanh Hoa for about 3 years from the head of 2017.
- At least N2 level Japanese or English to communicate with Japanese staff.
- Passion for continuous improvement.
- Communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to motivate, train and delegate responsibility.
- Initiate and manage change.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge in Word, Excel and Outlook and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Can work under high pressure.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề kỹ thuật
Số lượng tuyển
Công ty Nhật Bản