Mô Tả Công Việc
- Lead all work on residential construction sites to ensure compliance with design, project specifications, regulations and safety codes.
- Making the quotation for construction.
- Checking the shop-drawing for construction.
- Plan, implement and monitor construction plans.
- Making the schedule for construction.
- Coordinate and direct all construction workers on the work site.
- Arranging subcontractors for construction.
- Supervising at construction site.
- Negotiating with subcontractors for construction solutions.
- Period reporting to superior (daily, monthly…).
- Ensure all required permits are obtained.
- Ensure that safe work practices and procedures are being followed onsite at all times.
- Ensure accurate and timely project close date; adjust working schedules to ensure deadlines are met.
- Identify and resolve conflicts within project teams and associated work; create contingency plans to mitigate risk.
- Assist with estimates and budget development for projects.
- Organize and coordinate subcontractor activities.
- Manage site start-up.
- Any other related tasks (cleaning, delivering material, assisting sub-contractors and etc).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience as construction supervisor or Interior construction supervisor more than 2 years.
- Understanding Drafting and Construction (Interior and Exterior) Design, Details, Materials, Schedule, relationship with SC.
- Intermediate English to communicate with Japanese boss.
- Experience with computers, Including MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Experience with Architectural programs, such as AutoCAD
- Knowledge about the architectural materials
- Those who accept overtime working happened sometimes.
- Management skills.
- Good of communication skills.
- Leadership, enthusiastic, responsible.
- Able to work under high pressure.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề kỹ thuật
Số lượng tuyển
Công ty Nhật Bản