Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Kỹ năng tiếng Nhật: JLPT Level N2
Ngôn ngữ khác:
Giao tiêp: Trung cấp - Có thể nói chính xác ý kiến của mình nhưng chậm
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Trung cấp - Có thể viết đoạn văn bằng những câu đơn giản nhưng chậm.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications.
- Locate or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Do another job upon company request.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- BSc/Ba in Business Management/Economic or relevant field and at leats 5 years of sales or market research experience.
- MSc/MA will be a plus.
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills; Collaboration Skills; Negotiation & Persuasion skills; strong Research and Strategic analysis skills; Problem-solving and Creative skills; Time Management and Planning skills;
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Office).
- Both languages (Japanese and English) are required but differ in qualification.
- English is required at level of business communication but Japanese is required higher, from N2 and above with good oral and written skill.